I’m currently mentoring a group of successful traders, investors and entrepreneurs to greater profitability. They asked me what do I do to stay focused, more disciplined today than yesterday and increase my productivity, profitability and results.
I showed them something I created for myself. I believe this is one of the most powerful things you can do for yourself to get the lifestyle and results that you want.
Every day, upon waking I get on my exercise bike or treadmill and walk for 20 minutes at a slight incline and watch a mind programming video that I created for myself.
After watching it I feel like I can bench press the world and achieve anything I want.
I have given a full copy of my 20 min video to 30 achievers I personally know. Each achiever has said the exact same thing to me…….
“I have noticed if I do not watch your video I am less productive, profitable and successful than the days I do watch your video.”
The 20 minute video I created is comprised of a series of videos, speeches, my voice, my own video etc to program my mind and behaviour each day to consistently:
(1) Live my life devoted to an ideal way of being in this world
(2) Act in accordance with the person I wish to be
(3) Be grateful for what I have (as the more grateful you are for what you have the more you get).
(4) Raise the value of building wealth in my mind and get great pleasure from buying assets. (For the economy to work, 95% of people must be a consumer. Television, magazines, films, media, etc, helps program people to be a consumer and not focus on buying assets to create personal wealth).
(5) Take the right action to achieve my life, this year’s, week’s and today’s goals
Here is part of the 20 minute video that I created. I do not own the right to these pictures, videos, the monologue by Arnold Schwarzenegger, nor the music. I just took all the pictures and put this together for my own personal use. Due to demand to see my video here is a powerful 4 minute clip of the aforementioned.
Please watch and let me know what you think and leave a comment below.